- High School Diploma or GED required; relevant secondary education helpful
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience (preferably in a distribution center environment)
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, train and develop employees for peak performance and career development
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and coordinate multiple tasks
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule required; able to shift priorities easily to accommodate deadlines, business needs, and requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, employees, vendors and customers
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions from various levels within the organization
- Proficient with computers and MS Office; SAP experience and working knowledge of warehouse management systems required
- Able to do continuous lifting up to 50 pounds and be able to operate warehouse vehicles and material handling equipment
- Knowledge of safety best practices and OSHA, MSDS, FTZ, and CTPAT regulations
Normal distribution environment; may be required to work in various weather and temperature conditions due to the distribution environment. Less than 10% travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.