Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sebago, Sperry, Stride Rite, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Pricing Supervisor owns pricing processes and policies across the brand portfolio, including enforcement, monitoring and reporting. Primary responsibilities include maintenance of pricing master data in SAP, enforcement of and adherence to Company policies, and management of the Pricing Team.
1. Supervise, lead and develop the Pricing Team, providing oversight and guidance while ensuring adherence to policies.
2. Maintain corporate pricing policies and process documentation, and serve as business process owner for pricing (e.g., SOX and projects impacting pricing).
3. Enforce use of pricing scenarios according to the Pricing Playbook, including:
— Reviewing exception reporting to ensure that SAP is used consistently across all brands
— Ensuring that strategic decisions made by the NALRC are implemented per policy in SAP
— Providing regular updates to finance management on exceptions
— Coordinating issue resolution and escalation
4. Maintain integrity of pricing design guiding principles
5. Manage team metrics, performance and service level to brands
6. Collaborate with IT to manage master data by:
— Ensuring master data aligns with EDI requirements
— Supporting system maintenance and enhancements
— Serving as business process owner and subject matter expert
7. Lead future pricing scenario enhancements from concept to implementation.
8. Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
9. Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with emphasis in accounting or finance preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of relevant and supervisory experience.
• Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Strong ability to aggressively manage the research, resolution and escalation of assigned tasks.
• Demonstrated abilities to organize, solve problems, handle multiple tasks and plan efficient workflows.
• Has the ability to handle all information in a confidential manner.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient with personal computers – Microsoft Excel and Word.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).