Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Design ongoing consumer facing web content that meets individual brand goals and objectives as outlined in briefs. Utilize style guides, templates, processes and direction to ensure weekly deadlines are met
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Bachelors degree in design or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of web/digital design experience.
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Functional understanding of W3C standards.
• Experience with web graphic optimization techniques.
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Familiarity with and ability to design for content management systems (CMS).
• Ability to work and meet deadlines in fast pace environment.
• Mobile/Tablet design experience a plus.
• eCommerce specific experience a plus.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).