The Inside Sales Representative will work with the Wolverine Worldwide sales teams to achieve assigned sales quota by merchandising and selling product lines to assigned Independent retailers with an objective to increase sales and service. He/she is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with customers, initiating contacts, identifying sales opportunities and collecting and maintaining account information files.
1. Manage assigned accounts in person, via phone or email, to sell product lines and increase annual sales volume.
2. Responsible for achieving designated KPI’s set by brand sales management.
3. Forecast future territory needs.
4. Manage retailer’s sales, inventory and profitability to help maximize both businesses.
5. Maximize account marketing appropriately with assigned retailers (e.g. retail presence, P.O.P., promotional events, collateral pieces, etc.)
6. Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to achieve goals.
7. Maintain contact management program.
8. Attend relevant trade shows and sales meetings and travel to accounts when appropriate to develop stronger relationships and to maximize the business.
9. Complete and submit various defined reports to management.
10. Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
11. Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.