Works directly with executive and other staff and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties which may require independent review, summation, calculation and analysis of information.
1. Manages travel arrangements, including arranging appropriate flights, visas, hotels, ground transportation and meeting agendas for extensive and complex international travel
2. Reconcile and expense corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses according to corporate travel policy and in timely manner; troubleshoot any reimbursement issues
3. Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
4. Creation, production and distribution of ad hoc reports, documents and presentations
5. Composes and types correspondence from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed, organizes and maintains confidential file system files correspondence and other records. Makes binders and other printed material packets.
6. Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages, prepares customs documents
7. Exercises initiative, independent judgment and discretion in screening calls, greets and escorts visitors, and corresponds to written and oral requests for information
8. Coordinates on boarding of new employees, including electronics, office set up, business cards, and schedules introductory meetings
9. Coordinate other group needs: printing and binding for Group presentations, ordering office and printing supplies, meeting room support, etc
10. Communicates with high-level personnel within and outside the organization, both domestically and internationally
11. Assists executive with board meetings and other functions with outside organizations
12. Greets internal and external customers answering questions of a complex nature
13. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
14. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager