Wolverine founder G.A. Krause was a third generation leather tanner and boot maker who prided himself on crafting fine leathers that in turn created comfortable and durable footwear. He founded a company in 1883 that would soon revolutionize the industry with the Wolverine 1000 Mile Shoe. Since the very beginning, Wolverine has been committed to the highest quality materials, painstaking attention to detail and innovative methods of shoemaking. Today, the company honors its heritage with the Wolverine 1000 Mile and Wolverine Since 1883 Collections, taking inspiration from its own archival patterns and making footwear with the fine craftsmanship and timeless style that have been hallmarks of the brand for more than 130 years. Wolverine is the brand that uniquely binds American ingenuity and craftsmanship. We are born of work…hard work.
This position provides support for the brand for administrative and marketing functions by performing a wide variety of duties which may require independent review, calculation and analysis of information.
• 5+ years secretarial/clerical experience or equivalent skills and abilities.
• Keyboarding skills a minimum of 65 wpm.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organization.
• Ability to perform job functions in a competent, professional and customer oriented confidential manner.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
• Proven organizational and time management skills to prioritize assignments, manage multiple projects simultaneously, under deadline pressures and with fluctuating priorities.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).