Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Manager of Contact Center Operations determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, technology performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses. Contributes information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Develops call center systems to support customer interaction via CRM, voice, text, email, chat, and social media response systems; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Identify and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
• Direct management of Fraud Operations, Training, and Analytics teams.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements through forecasting and optimization of workforce demand; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develop preventive maintenance programs; coordinating vendor management for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Benchmark state-of-the-art practices through professional and technical knowledge; tracking emerging trends in call center operations; participating in professional societies.
• Establish organization goals through leadership requests and explore areas to add value to the business.
• Perform duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).