Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Executive Assistant will serve as member of the International Division reporting directly to the division President. The Executive Assistant will focus on providing daily executive support such as arranging travel, processing expense reports, producing ad hoc reports and coordinating schedules. This important role will also act as a group coordinator to assist in the planning and scheduling of key group, partner, brand and board meetings, as well as, assisting in bi-annual Global Brand Conference planning. This position will also have a role in supporting the development of a positive team culture by arranging team building activities, group outings and team recognition events.
1. Manages travel arrangements, including arranging appropriate flights, visas, hotels, ground transportation and meeting agendas for extensive and complex international travel
2. Reconcile and expense corporate credit card accounts and travel expenses according to corporate travel policy and in timely manner; troubleshoot any reimbursement issues
3. Manages calendars, coordinates schedules, makes appointments, arranges meetings and events, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
4. Creation, production and distribution of ad hoc reports, documents and presentations
5. Composes and types correspondence from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed, organizes and maintains confidential file system files correspondence and other records. Makes binders and other printed material packets.
6. Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages, prepares customs documents
7. Exercises initiative, independent judgment and discretion in screening calls, greets and escorts visitors, and corresponds to written and oral requests for information
8. Coordinates on boarding of new employees, including electronics, office set up, business cards, and schedules introductory meetings
9. Coordinate other group needs: printing and binding for Group presentations, ordering office and printing supplies, meeting room support, etc
10. Communicates with high-level personnel within and outside the organization, both domestically and internationally
11. Assists executive with board meetings and other functions with outside organizations
12. Greets internal and external customers answering questions of a complex nature
13. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies
14. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).