Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Oversees the maintenance, repairs, alterations and construction of new and existing facilities. Ensures reliable and efficient operations of all building systems including electrical, mechanical and structural components in accordance with all regulatory compliance measures.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 8-10 years experience in building engineering, operations, maintenance, and construction management.
• Certified Facility Manager (CFM) preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Building Management Systems and CAD software.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Knowledge of building codes and regulatory requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).