From Paul Sperry and one man’s inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether it’s the world’s first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, and live an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Manager, Sales Operations, Planning & Analysis will be responsible for maintaining the data and creating and refining the reports and analyses necessary to successfully forecast, track and manage sales.
• BA degree or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in a retail/wholesale environment
• Must be able to analyze trends, spot opportunities and make recommendations by looking beyond the numbers
• Ability to work independently as well as lead a team
• Ability to successfully work cross-functionally
• Excellent analytical, math and organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to document facts in an easily understood format and present them clearly
• Must be conscientious and pay close attention to details and accuracy
• Strong knowledge of PC applications (Microsoft products, especially excel) is required
• Must be creative and highly intuitive about how to get at data and be able to assess whether it is producing logical information
• Ability to root-cause problem solve and assess underlying issues
• Ability to prioritize assignments in a fast-paced atmosphere with tight deadlines and effectively and accurately complete detail-oriented assignments while working on several projects simultaneously
• Must be collaborative and able to build successful relationships across the business, especially the sales team
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).