Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Supports development and execution of the Company’s strategies through thoughtful analysis of results and budgets. Working closely with the CFO, investor relations, and as a member of the FP&A team, this role is responsible for developing consistent messaging and value-added analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required from a top-tier university, preferably in Finance or possibly Accounting or Economics; MBA preferred
• Experience in business strategy within a large organization or consultancy environment
• Experience advising senior leaders on strategic issues
• Ability to analyze and synthesize complex business data (financial, consumer, economic, etc.) in the development of compelling and cogent presentations
• Ability to apply analytical frameworks and strategic business models and tools.
• Ability to work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment
• Substantial experience with data analysis with focus on financial statements and operational KPIs
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Merger and Acquisition due diligence experience preferred
• Footwear industry knowledge a plus
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).