Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
1. Develop fresh, consumer-relevant content that drives conversion while highlighting products, contests, promotions, events and partnerships.
2. Work with Heritage Brands to understand seasonal objectives, key initiatives and available assets that will be used to generate effective content.
3. Organize projects across various creative resources while upholding established site and email style guides.
4. Ensure content is consistent and linked across multiple consumer touch points, including email, online advertising and brand websites.
5. Research online retail landscape for content and campaign ideas; specific focus on competitive and seasonal retail programs.
6. Use Consumer Insights and data to understand consumer personas; generate variations in content for multiple consumer segments and A/B testing.
7. Review and evaluate web analytics reports to understand website consumer behavior trends and content results; use to impact/improve results.
8. Write creative briefs with input from eCommerce Lead, eCommerce and brand marketing teams.
9. Write/proofread/edit copy for email, site and social network placement.
10. Give social media and blog content recommendations, based on eCommerce revenue drivers, to brands.
11. Secure approvals for all content prior to delivery or placement.
12. Work to refine and optimize content generation and approval processes.
13. Understand front end content needs of owned business in Canada and Europe; offer US content where relevant.
14. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
15. Performs other duties as required/assigned by supervisor.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).