As the face and voice of the Company, provide a complete consumer experience using in-depth brand and product knowledge. Connect with consumers via phone, email, chat or social media to respond and resolve inquiries in a timely and professional manner while adhering to brand policies and guidelines.
• College Degree or working towards degree or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 6 months previous customer service experience
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving required to resolve unique inquiries
• Ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner
• Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through is a must
• Ability to communicate via Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
• Proficient with computers, internet and mobile
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish and or French a plus
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.