Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
As the face and voice of the Company, provide a complete consumer experience using in-depth brand and product knowledge. Connect with consumers via phone, email, chat or social media to respond and resolve inquiries in a timely and professional manner while adhering to brand policies and guidelines.
• College Degree or working towards degree or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 6 months previous customer service experience
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving required to resolve unique inquiries
• Ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner
• Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through is a must
• Ability to communicate via Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
• Proficient with computers, internet and mobile
• Ability to speak and write in Spanish and or French a plus
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.