At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Saucony Field Marketing Lead is part of a national team whose mission is to build positive and lasting relationships with current and future Saucony consumers, retail partners and the running community in general. The Field Marketing team works in tandem with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify marketing opportunities in key territories nationwide, bringing our brand voice to life and facilitating a two-way conversation with consumers 365 days a year.
Division of responsibilities may vary, but expect to dedicate your efforts to both team management and field service for our wholesale accounts.
1. Work closely with each team member to understand their unique territory needs so you can guide them in providing best-in-class service to our retail partners.
2. Build an understanding of our global marketing platforms and product lines in order to find dynamic ways for your team to execute them on a local level.
3. Oversee key account projects or marketing initiatives as assigned.
4. Maintain daily communication with manager and direct reports, providing quick and reliable feedback when needed.
5. Maintain and track team’s monthly travel and marketing budgets; submit monthly or quarterly reports to manager.
6. Plan and follow your own work and travel schedule, including territory travel with direct reports, retail events, regional events and travel to the corporate office as needed.
7. Service a focused list of retail accounts, building strong partnerships through consistent follow through and constant and open communication with store leadership and staff.
8. With retail partners, plan and execute weekly consumer events that align with the global brand platform and seasonal launches. Develop communication strategies to drive attendance and participation at events.
9. Increase store associates’ confidence and understanding of the brand and product knowledge through group and one-on-one staff training sessions.
10. Help create ideal in-store environment based on global merchandising guidelines in key accounts. Secure best placement and visibility for point of sale assets and ensure in-store assets align with global calendar.
11. Perform duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
12. Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).