Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Support our employees and the IT Systems and Endpoints used within the Distribution Center production environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in an IT hardware support role.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Self-Motivated and directed with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Experience supporting Zebra/Motorola devices a plus (printers, handheld computers, etc.)
• Ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).