Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Responsible to work with other Business Unit Owners throughout the company to facilitate, develop and manage the RFP process for indirect spend on products and services. This responsibility involves gaining and applying knowledge of the products and services purchased by other areas of the company in bringing best value to the Company in product selection, quality, service and pricing. This position will also be responsible for reporting and tracking savings and presentations to management on a periodic basis.
• Bachelor’s degree Supply Chain Management, Business Administration
• 2+ years Procurement experience a plus
• Project management skills preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends
• Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and SharePoint
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills including facilitation expertise
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendor partners to facilitate best value and to reduce costs.
• Ability to influence and lead teams in achieving or beating challenging goals.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management
• Ability to adapt to changes
• Solid negotiations skills
• Proven track record of quality decision making skills
• Highly motivated and results orientated
• Experience in planning and executing processes
Normal office environment. Occasional travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).