Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
Provide internal support through accurate and timely execution of assigned tasks, which may include but are not limited to, maintaining routine productivity reports, performing cycle counts, supporting quality assurance initiatives, and anything else to help support the ReChaco facility.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
• A minimum of one year experience within a manufacturing environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, and collaboration skills
• The ability to perform projects with a high degree of detail
• Exceptional professional attributes that include self-motivation and dependability
• The ability to build effective work relationships
• Exceptional problem solving and communication skills, and an excellent work record, including attendance.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).