Cat Footwear comes from a world of industry and action. A world where you can build anything. Where effort is everything. Where hard work pays off. Where others see obstacles, we see opportunity. We are Earthmovers. Distributed in more than 150 countries, the brand has grown from a small collection of work boots into a global lifestyle brand.
Develop, execute and manage marketing programs and create promotions for various brand customers.
1. Directs the development of marketing and communication programs to ensure share of market and profitability of the brand.
2. Manages marketing budget and works with Finance Department to track spending monthly.
3. Manages marketing team in the US and maintains strong link to Canadian and EMEA marketing teams to support worldwide initiatives.
4. Prepare and implement marketing plan and promotional calendar as it relates to PR and online communications
5. Coordinates packaging communications for Brand.
6. Lead activation content creation (videos, emails, newsletters) and activation to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
7. Lead the for cause brand partnerships and corporate social responsibility. Help establish a point-of-view and ensure we communicate and leverage appropriately.
8. Leverage influencer programs to drive awareness, loyalty and product sales.
9. Work with internal and external resources to assist with the development and management of the brand’s various seasonal marketing strategies, programs, and assets; and continuously measure the effectiveness of those strategies and programs.
10. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
11. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Normal office environment. Travel required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.