At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
This position is responsible for ensuring that all product is evaluated using appropriate protocols for fit, comfort, performance and durability.
• B.A. in sensory testing, human factors, biomechanics, kinesiology, exercise physiology, psychology or similar training in data collection and analysis with human subjects.
• Experience in sensory testing of consumer products (footwear and apparel preferred).
• Knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis.
• Knowledge of footwear manufacturing processes.
• Proven independent multi-project management skills
• Clear and eager communicator.
• Strong connection to running community.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).