Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Leads and manages an area/line comprised of individuals working to accomplish daily production goals while at the same time meeting goals for cost, quality and delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years warehouse experience, preferably in a supervisory or lead role.
• Knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Ability to effectively plan work flow, evaluate performance and develop employees.
• Willingness to work any shift.
• Strong math aptitude
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Warehouse environment. Some travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).