Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Implements customer journey maps by technically designing the workflow. This individual will gather and translate business requirements and implement via our campaign technology solution. This position must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc. This individual must also have a strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of a campaign management / workflow tool.
1. Gather and confirm data specifications for consumer journey maps and engagement campaigns, provide guidance on work-flow management to aid partners in achieving the desired outcome
a. Confirm, validate and analyze business requirements
2. Deliver data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, and segmentation.
a. Utilize current processes and tools to complete projects
b. Evaluate programs for ad-hoc or automated execution
c. Generate output files for key marketing media (Direct Mail, Email, Digital)
d. Enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in an accurate, complete, timely manner
e. Pro-actively identify new ways to solve campaign requirements
3. Collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
4. Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
5. Stay updated and act as a SME with the latest trends in marketing automation
6. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
7. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).