Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
We have an exciting opening on our Talent Management leadership team. The Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition conceives modern talent acquisition strategies and tactics that will engage the best talent to drive and fulfill WWW’s strategies and goals. A great talent acquisition leader delivers on the talent acquisition strategy through effective collaborative relationships both across the enterprise internally, and externally through an enviable network of talent.
• 10 years Talent Acquisition experience including at least 5 years leading a team (e.g., sourcing and assessing candidates, scouting talent and keeping a talent network, win/win negotiating, and developing a winning team).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required - MBA or equivalent a plus
• Experience scouting, implementing & using modern Talent Acquisition processes and technologies, such as employment websites, employment branding, candidate relationship management, pre-boarding, video interviewing, and text recruit, to name a few.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, coaching and influencing skills with all levels of employees and leaders.
• Success establishing credibility, trust and excellent working relationships with candidates as well as internal and external partners.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proven skills in moving projects forward to completion or coaching team members to do so.
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills; ability to think conceptually and strategically while maintaining a sustainable, creative, speedy, results-driven approach based in data analytics and good sense.
Normal office environment. Travel is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).