Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Greets and welcomes the public and company employees in a friendly, professional manner and performs some or all of the listed clerical duties described, as required.
1. Greets, registers, directs and announces visitors.
2. Greets employment candidates and notifies appropriate Human Resources personnel.
3. Answers, screens and transfers telephone calls; pages as required.
4. Support Loss Prevention initiatives and other programs
5. Audits the reception desk BadgePass and log book on a daily basis.
6. Performs various clerical and recordkeeping tasks as required.
7. Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
8. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.