Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
Drive global ecommerce growth by leading the delivery of compelling and actionable insights related to consumer experience and business performance in the digital space within a B2C eCommerce environment. Develop and implement operating models that provide specific, accurate, timely, and actionable data and analysis that support business strategies to increase profitable revenue, improve conversion rates, enhance the consumer experience, and drive fact-based decision making.
· Lead the digital analytics function, with a focus on eCommerce and consumer experience.
· Architect consistent overall data and analytical toolset – leveraging key systems such as Adobe Omniture, OpinionLab, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), and more. Bring together data from these multiple systems and apply consistent human intelligence to synthesize it, and tell stories to the business about what it means and what to do about it.
· Support the global roadmap planning and implementation cycles and ensure web, voice of customer, marketing, and consumer analytics enable the business.
· Direct, execute, and socialize action-oriented analytics that create value for the business. Ensure the business impact of key strategic and tactical decisions are understood by stakeholders.
· Support business planning and forecasting with pertinent data, driver analysis, and trend identification. Support Finance in the development of Annual and Long range plans.
· Lead standard reporting related to site, marketing channel, and general business performance to provide visibility to the right metrics that drive performance. Evolve the reporting package for maximum impact on the business and oversee the methodology and execution for efficient, scalable, accurate data delivery.
· Oversee the reporting and Analytics as it relates to our back end functions – Customer Service, Fulfillment and eCommerce logistics. This will require significant co-ordination with sister departments such as Logistics and Fulfillment and our own technology team.
· Develop solutions for appropriate marketing channel attribution, cross-device attribution, wholesale influence, lifetime value measurement, etc.
· Support optimization and testing efforts in collaboration with user experience, content, merchandising, and brand partners.
· Manage and develop a focused team of subject matter experts located across multiple campuses.
· Own vendor relationships such as: Omniture (Adobe), OpinionLab
· Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
· Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)