Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
A Loss Prevention Analyst will work with the Loss Prevention field and corporate teams analyzing data to detect fraud and theft; serve as systems administrator for several software platforms utilized by the Loss Prevention / Security team and manage retail security equipment. This person will also provide communication and documentation support for the teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 2-4 years experience in an analytical role
• Ability to think strategically and develop appropriate action plans
• Works well under pressure and can multi task
• Good oral and written communications
• Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Understanding of BW / SAP
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Works well in a team environment
Normal office environment. Some overnight travel to facilities & offices (10%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).