Founded in 1916, Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker. The iconic design was one of the first options to provide women with accessible, fashionable footwear and ignited a style revolution. Over the past 100 years, Keds® have been worn by iconic women such as Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O and Yoko Ono. In 2015, Keds® introduced the Ladies First Since 1916 platform in over 80 global markets and launched a powerful new era in its history. 2016 marks the brand’s centennial year, celebrating 100 years of fashionable footwear and a passion for female empowerment. At Keds, we’re dedicated to our consumers and proud of our heritage. We are focused on pushing the brand forward in innovative and unexpected ways. We are seeking passionate people to join our collaborative team during a truly momentous year for the brand.
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will work to drive qualified traffic to fuel revenue and growth for ecommerce websites and to acquire new customers for the business.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of digital or ecommerce marketing experience
• Excellent analytical skills critical
• Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within a matrix organization
• Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
• Collaborative working style with creative & data teams
• Strong attention to detail
• Intense curiosity for the digital space & a personal user of social/blogs etc.
Normal office environment. Some travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).