Chaco is an iconic outdoor brand with market leadership in performance sandals, a high growth business in closed-toe performance and lifestyle footwear, and a dynamic accessories offering. The brand has achieved several consecutive years of industry-leading growth by creating remarkable connections with a tribe of loyal consumers known as ChacoNation.
The ReChaco Technician II supports ReChaco Repair and Warranty and MyChaco custom footwear and accessory production in a wide range of areas including performing quality audits, shipping, receiving and repair and assembly work. A ReChacoTechnician II is a mid-level skilled position that performs assembly, sewing, repair, cutting, and shipping functions.
• 1+ years of experience in a production, assembly, or manufacturing environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Attention to detail to ensure the safe and proper use of machinery and order accuracy.
• Ability to use measuring devices, such as ruler, and cutting equipment.
• Interpersonal skills supporting establishment of effective working relationships within the team.
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less and ability to distinguish color.
• Dexterity for sewing and assembly tasks.
• Cross-training in various activities to minimize repetitive motion.
• Ability to read and precisely follow written standard operating procedures and safety instructions.
• Ability to monitor production workflow and direct self and lower level resources to maximize production flow.
• Must be able to work independently with some supervisory oversight.
Factory and warehouse environment. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).