Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide’s continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of digital marketing programs that support growth and revenue goals across the digital channels for Wolverine Kids Group.
• Works closely with marketing leadership to ensure that the Kids Group omni-channel digital content strategies are global in scope, fully integrated across channels and measurable in market.
• Develops and plans cross-channel marketing programs that are based on digital marketing principles – specifically leveraging desirable digital content and distributing strategically via owned brand.com sites and wholesale partner sites (i.e. Amazon and Zappos)
• Engages brand DTC partners to integrate kids stories across brand .com sites and supports the distribution of appropriate digital assets to execute digital campaigns. Formulates the brand social media analytical tool strategy and ensures familiarity with key industry tools.
• Manages the day-to-day relationship with adult brand content manager and social media managers
• Works closely with Sr. Marketing Managers to understand full year marketing strategies and to inform digital content needs across channels
• Provides asset manuals to relevant partners. Creates social content that is brand building and drives significant revenue.
• Manages social media strategy (kids only media buys, digital marketing asset sharing, and integration of kids organic content onto adult channels)
• Co-manages the relationship with media buying agency with marketing leadership.
• Executes media partner programs, making sure assets and resources are provided.
• Leads measurement and reporting for optimization and share-out
• Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of omni-channel marketing experience, including experience with writing and creating original digital content. Consumer product experience required; experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.
• Ability to listen, engage and respond to our consumer in a continuous way (always on) to ensure we are driving trial, loyalty and advocacy.
• Previous supervisory skills preferred.
• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
• Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
Normal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).