Cat Footwear comes from a world of industry and action. A world where you can build anything. Where effort is everything. Where hard work pays off. Where others see obstacles, we see opportunity. We are Earthmovers. Distributed in more than 150 countries, the brand has grown from a small collection of work boots into a global lifestyle brand.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of digital marketing programs that support growth and revenue goals across the digital channels.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of omni-channel marketing experience, including experience with writing and creating original digital content. Consumer product experience required; experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.
• Ability to listen, engage and respond to our consumer in a continuous way (always on) to ensure we are driving trial, loyalty and advocacy.
• Previous supervisory skills preferred.
• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
• Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
Normal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).