At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Digital Marketing Director drives and leads the brand’s digital marketing strategy, managing a team in order to drive engagement, growth and revenue goals across digital channels globally.
• Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of online marketing experience with branded product lines. eCommerce experience preferred
• Proven track record for developing and executing successful online marketing programs.
• Proven leadership skills with at least 3 years’ experience at the manager level.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.
• Solid written communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
• Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines and the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
Normal office environment. Travel required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).