At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Associate Product Line Manager (APLM) will work closely with Product Management leaders and be responsible for helping to grow the men’s and women’s business through business planning, project development and sales analysis. In addition this role will work in strategic partnership with sales, understanding past SMU business, sales trends, and close to market opportunities targeting quality brand growth.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience; experience in fashion footwear preferred.
• Strong work ethic and an interest in interactive work with various disciplines.
• Autonomous and self-motivated; process driven.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to work on a variety of projects and shift gears midstream.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Normal office environment. Moderate travel required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.