From Paul Sperry and one man’s inventive spirit in 1935 to today, Sperry has forever inspired adventurous souls who strive for lives fully lived. Whether it’s the world’s first and original boat shoe or our sea-tested apparel, we equip all those who believe the best stories are written with your feet. So go out there, and live an adventure-filled life. Join our team and discover an odyssey in every day.
The Art Director creates, delivers and drives seasonal brand storytelling through content creation that is shared globally across ecommerce, retail, digital and social. An amazing collaborator and leader who has endless inspiring, strategic and innovative ideas that deliver against seasonal strategic objectives. Partners with Creative Director in leading the creative team through ideation, execution, and production.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years advertising agency or design studio experience.
• Proven ability to research and translate design trends into graphic concepts.
• Proficient in graphic design software.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent project and time management skills, and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.